Friday, January 1, 2021

January Sketch a Christmas

Happy New Year! Today is January 1st and that means a new year of Dirty Dozen Christmas challenges are awaiting your creativity. Hope you can join us this year for fun and creativity. You can find the challenges in the forum on SCS HERE.

My first card for the year is using Amaryllis which is colored using various Copic markers. I did mask the petals so I could put the greenry around the edges since I did not use the large leaves in the set. 


Scored a simple border around the image panel. The edge using a stitched scallop die. A simple sequins or two scattered about and then some sparkles to finish it off. Voila! 
Hope you can play along with us this year.


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

This is gorgeous beyond words, Stacy. I must pull this out again for 2021. No matter that it's retired, I still love it. The greenery looks amazing with this. Perfect masking and stunning coloring. Happy 2021!