Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Soft Sympathy thoughts

As I mentioned on Monday I had to create several sympathy cards in December for friends and I am sharing those with you now. These have a little more feminine side to them. 
My first one is with Strong and Beautiful flower, but the sentiment is from Soothing Sympathy set both of which are retired. They are really good sets for this type of card so I hang onto them.  Not sure why the picture kept turning out blurry, sorry about that. The base designer paper is from the pack called Pretty Pink Peonies. Wrapped some pink ribbon across the right side and added a few jewels. 


The second one is with Soothing Sympathy where I stamped the flower along the panel and colored with soft colors. Layered onto the base and a simple ribbon bow on the left side. 


My last one is letting the designer paper do all the work for me. This is another piece from the Pretty Pink Peonies paper pack. All I had to do was stamp the sentiment in the middle and a few layers onto the base. 


Now I really hope that I do not have to create anymore of these cards. So everyone stay well and healthy please.  :-)  Have a great day. 

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

These are all so sweet and soft and pretty, Stacy! There are a lot of great stamps and sentiments in the retired PP sets.