Monday, January 11, 2021

Warm Sympathy thoughts

Good morning. Early in December I had to create a few sympathy cards for some friends who lost family members. It is hard enough when a friend loses a loved one and not any easier to create a card for them. Not wanting to post them in December I am sharing those with you now. 
My first one is using Prairie Cheer (which is retired now) that is stamped in toffee ink and matching card stock. A simple scored border around the edge with some wrapped twine and button at the top. Added to chocolate base and then my sentiment circle. 


My second one is using Daffodils (only the digital version available) that I stamped with gumball ink onto white cardstock. Before I layered the die cut edge on the left I did distress the edges and then layered onto the base. 


Both of these I was trying to work with a more masculine theme since they were for men who had lost a loved one. Neither one of these turned out quite like I had hoped but my thoughts and prayers were with our friends regardless. Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

You've used two of my favorite PP stamps which I'll keep and use again. No coloring necessary. Your cards are heartfelt and lovely.