Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Fishy thanks

Masculine cards... oh how I just enjoy making those. This is one from a super older stamp but there is a digital version of this fishy guy called Leaping Trout. Stamped a background image onto the designer paper and then faux pierced a edge around both base and the image panel. 



My sentiment stamped across with a layer of the green base to match. The last of my gold mesh ribbon also. sniff sniff... I like that mesh. The picture is took at an odd angle so I can try and show you how the suduko gel pen matches the gold mesh behind the panel. Finished off some sparkles on the water and a brad for the top corner. Voila!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You've always been so good at coloring this fish. For some reason it intimidates me. Beautiful manly card, Stacy. I know how you love making them and that's why yours always come out so amazing. The gold mesh is awesome. I have some in a kind of shiny gunmetal color. It's been a while since I used it.

Traci M said...

Rainbow trout are such beautiful fish…and you made this one true to color! I really like, the the striped background with the stamped overlay…great card, Stacy!!