Friday, August 19, 2022

Oldies but goodies

Looks like another hot evening and I plan to be inside. Perfect as that then means I have time to post up two cards I created a few weeks back. This is from a stamp set that is retired but the digital versions are available. The first one is called Peonies and I think one of the best drawings by Marcy. Was looking for a beachy feel with my coloring. The designer paper was the inspiring feel for this called By The Shore. Die cut a fancy bottom and wrapped ribbon with a twine and button combo to the bow. 



This is the second one and you can find a digital version called Tulips. This scrap of designer paper from a pack I can't even remember was my color choices for this one. Die cut the base layer to show off the dark lavendar underneath. Wrapped some ribbon and tied a bow. Then some flourished jewels behind the tulips. Voila!  


These hot days do make it easier to stay inside and color. Just glad I finally was able to post these up. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

These are some of my oldie Power Poppy favorites. I have a whole bin of Marcy's clear stamps that I still love to use. You've colored both beautifully and your papers and card designs are very pleasing to the eye.