Friday, August 26, 2022

Simple Kraft colors and card

A friend's daughter asked me to create a few cards that would be quick and easy for a group of friends. These were two that I showed her that were rather easy with little coloring and some textures. I do like how kraft or white cardstock give you the option of little work as the splash of color sets it off well. This first one is using Alluring Lily if you have the digital image, or Tiger Lily that I have used here. Not using the whole image is a great idea for quick cards also. 
Some simple coloring with colored pencils for the petals. Added swiss dots for the textured background and then a die cut scalloped edge. Finish off with my sentiment and some sequins. 


My second one using the digital version if you have it Dahlia or in my case the Dahilia XL stamp.  Same thoughts for this one but a different embossed background and color. I added more white colored pencil to the petals on this one and I think was my favorite. She liked both and thought the variety for colors would be good. Either way Voila! :-) 


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how pretty! Love both colors and the big scalloped border. You know I'm a fan of the flowers, too, of course. These are amazing, Stacy!