Saturday, February 18, 2023

Another bouquet of blooms

Good morning. I am really enjoying these blooms on Inky Bouquet. Colored these this week on conference calls and then was able to put them together last night and this morning. 

I was going for an apricot and purple-bluish feel for some reason this day. Colored with various Copic markers and then die cute with a stitched rectangle. Yes, I really like the layers with the main frame at an angle from the base cut out as you can tell lately. Just gives it a different look I think. Anyways, added a few enamel dots and my birthday sentiment. Then sparkle to finish it off. 


Black and yellow with a hint of blue for this one. Colored with Copics markers and then die cut the edge with a Spellbinders die. Wrapped a little bit of twine and a button for the sentiment tag. Anamel dots scattered and then some suduko gel pen around the flower petals.

The red vase and the pink blooms was very pretty I thought when colored this. After I finished adding the designer paper and the red base paper it felt more like a Christmas thank you card. Not sure that was what I wanted but I guess this will work come December. ha ha  Did some faux stitching around the designer paper and the image panel. Then some brads and sparkle to finish it off. Voila! 


I am feeling a bit more comfortable getting back into coloring and creating again. Hope you are enjoying some crafting time also. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

You've really done some amazing coloring and cards with this gorgeous stamp, Stacy! You know I marvel at how fast and prolific you are. I love every color and every design!