Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Bouquet three ways

Happy Tuesday. Colored up this weekend the new stamp set I got a few weeks back called Inky Bouquet and I even had time to create a post for this week after. I know amazing ha ha.. 

This first one did not turn out quite like I had imagined in my head. It is for a 25 year anniversary coming up. I thought it would look really cool all silvery and grey hues for the 25 year. But it was not as good as I thought so I added a little bit of pink shading to the edges. Added some vellum over lay on half the card and my sentiment. Then some silver die cut blooms and rhinestones to finish it off. Not as great as I imagined but I hope they like it either way. 


Next up is the classic blue hues that all flowers have to be colored in at least once in my opinion.  ;-)  I used mostly the top portion of the image for the main panel after it was colored with various Copic markers. Some of the awesome swiss dots that never goes out of style to the base layer and then some designer paper from the scrap pile. A few sequins and then added suduko gel pen to the petals but you can't see in the picture very well. 


Lastly my spring feeling one with only half of side view of the bouquet for fun. Colored with Copics again and some designer paper for the layers. My sentiment stamped on the matching bottom layer of the designer paper and then some rhinestones scattered about. This does have some of the sparkle added also but hard to see in the photo. I outlined just the petals instead of all over the petal itself. I like that look at lot lately. Voila! 




1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

They're all gorgeous from the first to the last, Stacy! Of course, you had to color one in blue. Such a pretty stamp. I have a few Pinkfresh stamps and love them, but this one is really special!