Friday, February 3, 2023

Strong, beautiful and floral

Evening. Yes two post in the same week, but I have this set to post as I stated earlier this week. Some floral creations that I made. 
First up is Azaela's that is one of my favorite stamp sets yet. After the were colored with various markers, I did cut with the stitched rectangles die. Angled the imaged panel over the frame edge from the die on the base. Added a thank you sentiment to the middle that is using a scallop die. Some sparkles and enamel dots to finish it off. 


This is using Strong and Beautiful with two similar versions but subtle differences in the design. The one on the right has some suduko gel pen added to the flower pearls and the left has sparkles instead. Both have the twine and sentiment. Voila


That is all I have for creations right now. Hopefully I can get back to created and posting a little more often. Until then have a wonderful day! 

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Stacy these are all so beautiful! Your colouring is perfect, and love your design on both sets, especially the first one where the floral panel is angled. Thanks for sharing!

Leslie Miller said...

Stacy, your florals... I swoon! These are all so beautiful! I'm super smitten with the azaleas in the two colors. You sure matched up your coloring and cardstocks perfectly. Gorgeous stuff!