Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 4, O Little town of Bethlehem

Welcome to day 4 of my 12 days of Christmas showing. This vibrant and pretty scene is using the set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Little Bethlehem. I have to say that I have loved just about any nativity set or Bethlehem set I have seen. They are always a must have in my stamp collection, this was no exception. Kept this simple and let the color do a lot of the showcasing. I have framed it by cutting out the inside of my squares and layered them over the image. Finished it off with the bow at the top using Hot Cocoa sheer ribbon. My sentiment is stamped on the Spellbinders Nested Pennants with a single chocolate pearl to the top. Hope you enjoyed day 4, see you back here tomorrow!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

You definately have a ton a Christmas cards done already, and each and every one is stunning. I my friend am sad to say haven't done a one..Oh Well,

Hugs
Debbie

Joanne (jojot) said...

I am so in awe of your talent AND the fact that you are getting so many cards done....I am wayyyy behind this year

America said...

I love the simplicity and elegance of this beauty that's colored so lovely!