Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 5, Snowy Delights

Today is Day 5 of my 12 days of Christmas, which fits perfectly with Flourishes Pre-Challenge called Snowy Delights. This challenge is your chance at winning the Entire new release coming out next week from Flourishes. Check out the blog for all the details and linking your creations. Some fun was made with this card as I got to pull out a set with my favorite little tree scene from Cottage home. Just so sweet and such a simple scene with the path. I have colored them using Copics Sky collection and the single copic BG70. My sentiment is from Meet me Under the Mistletoe and the panel is cut out using Spellbinders Classic Rectangles small. Then framed with some beautiful sparkle all around. the lace and ribbon are hidden behind the panel a bit, however I do like how it came out. And yes you can see all my sparkle as I dumped a ton of the dazzling diamond dust on it to show up. ha You can see it though! Be sure to check out the fabulous snowy delights from the design team today:
Christine
Cindy
Julie
Dawn
Danielle
Barbara
Tammy
Sharon
See you back here tomorrow for another day of Christmas.

17 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Stacy this is fabulous. What a great card for the holidays. I have this set and would have never thought to use it this way. Great job.

Anonymous said...

What a great way to use the Cottage home set! You're so clever! Beautiful card.
Beth Greco

Barbara said...

Way to think out of the box, Stacy! Gorgeous holiday card!

dpkennedy said...

Wow Stacy-this is gorgeous! I would never have thought to use this set like this! Amazing!!

Sewflake said...

What a delightful walk throught the woods on a cold snowy day!! "Of course there has to be snow", I say as I am freezing my toes here this morning.
I love how you framed the scene with dark blue, it makes it pop. Enjoy your walk with Ranger.

Traci M said...

Love your wintry woodsy path...so pretty, and a little diamonds never hurt anything!! :)

Dee said...

Great card for the holidays. Beautiful!!!

ChristineCreations said...

Oh Stac, I love this. I've always thought this little stamp was so pretty and I love the wintery scene you've crated! Beautiful framing too!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a pretty little scene....love it

Leslie Miller said...

This is really pretty, Stacy! Love how the sentiment and image fit together on the panel, and the frame makes a fabulous mat for it. This stamp looks great as a Christmas scene. Making note to self. Thanks! By the way, it's cold and raining here. Brrrr!

Karen W said...

Very pretty, love the die cuts and thanks for a good idea on how to use smaller stamps. Fantastic!

Tanya said...

this is beautiful, love your little scene and fabulous sparkle.

Diane said...

Beautiful scene....so calm and peaceful looking....gorgeous!

Amanda said...

HOW FANTASTIC IS YOUR CARD :) I love, love it!! It looks like a real snowy scene! This is one creative card! I love the sentiment, the SB frame, and coloring you used, too. It all makes for one magical card and I am in love with it :)

America said...

FAB and striking. Great scene and DP to contrast that gorgeous panel!

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous card! ;)

Benzi said...

Love this card, Stacy. I do see the sparkle and the scene is so pretty. Super card!