Friday, July 20, 2012

Birthday Ride

Happy Friday and Flourishes Free for all Friday. Today is the last day of Flourishes New Release Bundle for July. Your extra savings ends tonight! Now this creation using Bike Ride did not turn out like I planned in my head at all. So irritating! I didn't have time to make a new creation so I am posting this as is. I appologize! It was such a cute and country feel in my head. Do you ever have that problem when your head and paper don't align? Anyways....
Check out the creations from the Design Team:
Christine
Cindy
Julie
Danielle
Tammy
Beate
Silke
Sharon
Jan Marie
More picking, snipping and canning this weekend. My saving grace is the kids help me pick and snip and my mom helps me with the canning. Ofcourse she is doing hers also so double the load. Worth it all year long.... just keep telling myself that. ha! Thanks for stopping in today!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you're disappointed with it. I think it's amazing!! Love the lace and pretty ribbon. The colours are beautiful together! A very romantic picnic setting.
Beth Greco

Beate said...

I think it looks great! But then, I didn't see what you had in mind when you started it.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Tammy Hershberger said...

I don't know what YOU think is wrong with this card, girlfriend! It's adorable! Throw out whatever you had in mind to begin with... this is wonderful! :)

ChristineCreations said...

Well, I think it's just adorable! l wish I had time to stroll out with that bike and the "picnic" in the basket :)

Have fun canning friend!

Alexandra said...

This is a very pretty card. Beautiful colouring too.

Sasha said...

I think it looks fabulous, Stacy. I love how you stamped just part your bike onto the frame...such a great idea! Beautifully coloured, too.
Enjoy a lovely weekend!

April said...

Lovely card! I love the background paper and the lace.

Joanne (jojot) said...

Oh....love how the biks is only partly shown.....fun creation, Stac

Debbie said...

Beautiful card... Glad you have a little help with your canning... I am sure it is all worth it in the end when you just have to reach into the cabinet to get something.

Hugs
Debbie

Colleen Dietrich said...

Stacy, I think your creation is beautiful! But I know what you mean about idea-in-head and idea-on-paper not matching up. It gets frustrating. But, seriously, this is beautiful!

America said...

fab image, FUN card. Sometimes the cards that we imagine aren't always the cards that turn out. They may be different, but def better. Way to go GF!