Friday, July 6, 2012

Flourishes Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday and welcome to the July Pre-release challenge for Flourishes. I can't believe we are already in July and ready for the new release. This summer sure is going by FAST! We have a fun sketch for you to play with this challenge. For playing along you might win our Entire New Release. Be sure to check the Flourishes blog for all the details and for linking your creations for the sketch! Hope to see you playing with us this month.
This sketch was fun. My creation is using the beautiful Lenten Rose. I actually cut off the vase part on the bottom for the sketch. Didn't think about that part not fitting when I colored it. ha! Anyways... My sentiment is from Tag Lines one of my all time favorite sentiment sets. The mauve satin pleated ribbon is super fun with a hint of the cotton lace trim. Tied off the button with a little bakers twine and voila!
Be sure to check out the wonderful creations from the Design Team:
Christine
Cindy
Danielle
Tammy
Beate
Silke
Sharon
Jan Marie

18 comments:

Karen W said...

Gorgeous card, I love it!! The hop is great!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that's so stunning! Bright and cheery, gorgeous colouring! Love it.
Beth Greco

Debbie said...

THis is just so pretty!!! love that pink and yellow combo and that ribbon is simply devine!!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Colleen said...

Stacy,
This is adorable! I love the summery look.

Corrinne said...

Stacy, you have done it again! Your creation is fabulous & I adore the bold colors of yellow & pink - Stunning!

You are most welcomed to join us at Tuesday Alchemy http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com for our Anything Goes challenge this week :)

Lots of joy!

stampqueen said...

Beautiful, bright and cheery!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Stacy, your card is gorgeous! I love the fresh & happy summer colors you used! Hugs ~S~

Lisa Lara said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous Stace. So charming.

Sue from Oregon said...

This is a beauty Stacy!

Leslie Miller said...

What a cool sketch and such a beautiful card, Stacy! I had trouble recognizing the stamp set at first. Clever you, cutting off the vase. I love it!

Anne-Elise said...

Gorgeous card, Stacy! Love the ribbon and the beautifully colored flowers!

Greta said...

Great take on the sketch! Love the pleated ribbon & how your flowers are so much the focus even with all the details & layers.

Greta said...

Love your take on the sketch & the use of the pleated ribbon--beautiful card with the flowers the focus even with all the layers & details.

ChristineCreations said...

You did SUCH a fabulous job with this card Stacy! I love it even without the vase. The colors are awesome too.

Sasha said...

Gorgeous! I love your beautifully coloured Lenten Roses. Your pleated ribbon looks so pretty, too.

Beate said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch! Your card is beautiful.
Hugs and smiles

Carole said...

Awesome card Stacy. What a great idea to cut away the vase. I'll remember that next time my sketch doesn't fit.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Designer papers? Who are you and what did you do with Stacy? Girl, get out more of those papers! You rocked this! LOVE the yellow!