Monday, July 2, 2012

House Mouse #123 Let's Get Fruity

Welcome to the House Mouse and Friends Blog Challenge 123. This weeks host is Paula. We have 2 sponsors this week. Simon Says Stamp with a $25 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp and Sweet Stamps Store with a $10 Gift Cert to Sweet Stamp Store. Our challenge this week is Let's Get Fruity. Use fruit of any kind in your creation.
Well who can resist this guy? I wanted something with grapes as the grape vineyards around here are smelling pretty sweet right now. This House Mouse is called Grape Dreams and so stinkin cute. The sentiment stamp "Have a grape day" I believe I got from America a few years ago actually. We go way back in our love of these sweet little guys. hee hee Added some brads and a little bit of swiss dots to the background and voila! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

14 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Stacey, the color combination you've used is gorgeous! Love this image! (I don't think I'Ve seen this one before...now on my wishlist for sure!) Super cute card!

Cheers!
Jennifer

Marisa said...

This is such an adorable image!! Makes me smile every time I see it Love the colours you used and of course, the Swiss Dots :)

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww how chilled does he look, awesome colouring, luv the sentiment, sue,x

Donna Hanley said...

Stacey, This card is just precious. I love the embossing and the sentiment just about as much as the image and the brads. Wonderful color combo.

Tracy said...

He looks mighty comfy on his pile of grapes. I really like the embossing behind the image and the way you've designed the card Stacy. It's adorable! Hugs!

downrightcrafty said...

just beautiful so pretty
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh my gosh! Too cute, Stacy!! And that sentiment is absolutely perfect.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Stacy :-) he looks so content laying there on a soft bed eh !! I love the CAS design too ,,, stunning ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

This is stunning Stacy, your colour combp is spectacular and your colouring is awesome.

Have a grape day,
hugs Heather xx

Debbie said...

Ok, maybe now that I'm home, I can dust off some of my HM's and at least join in on one HM challenge. OMG this is so cute, LOVE it!!!

hugs
Debbie

Tracy said...

Hi Stacy
I love your "let's Get Fruity" creation, fabby image and I love the colour too. Gorgeous.
Happy crafting
Mousey Hugs
Tracy x

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww, very cute! I love your coloring on the grapes!

Sue said...

Hi Stacy, hee hee we picked the same stamp! Love your color combo and the swiss dots as a background. Perfect coloring too.

Hugs
Sue

Christine said...

Hi Stacy what a gorgeous cute image..lovely clean design great colouring love it

smiles Christine x