Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Butterflies and lace

When I did my creation for the FS Sunday I figured I better get a few more scriptures done for the stand. This one I went with the colors of the designer paper for my colors. Orange is not one of my favorites yet I do like how this turned out. The paper is from the Bo Bunny collection country garden. I cut out two butterflies from one of the sheets and have them popped out on the sides along with some rhinestone flourishes.
My scripture is 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 from Clear Dollar Stamps. This was a single now its in a set it looks like. I layered the scripture panel onto a spellbinders shape and popped it up on dimensionals. Added some brown ribbon with cream lace over lay and voila! I might just be done in time to give this to the teacher soon. ha!  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh wow! Those butterflies with the bling trails are such beautiful embellishments with your scripture. Lovely Stacy! :-)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Stacy, so PRETTY love those butterflies!!~

Anonymous said...

I think that is one of the most vital info for me.

And i am happy studying your article. However should commentary on
some basic things, The site taste is perfect, the articles is really excellent
: D. Just right process, cheers
Here is my web page - instant gagnant