Tuesday, October 16, 2012

TT191 Snow Fun warm up

The Timeless Tuesday challenge over on Flourishes Blog Today is Winter inspired. Well this was perfect for me to make a quick little hot cocoa treat made using Snow Day. I stamped out the image onto classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink
I colored the image using copic collections:


Once colored I used Spellbinders classic circles and scallop circle to create the tag. I have a mini bag of marshmallows and a hot cocoa packet that I wrapped with a belly band technique and tied it off with my tag. Added a little sparkle with fairy dust, my silver mettalic string and a brad. Voila easy peasy little treat. Hope you have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

This is absolutely adorable, Stacy. And your coloring and shading is so beautifully done. Yummmm!!

April said...

This is wonderful! I love your coloring. great job!

TLady said...

STACY!!!!!!!!!
WHAT A SUPER IDEA for this stamp!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! AND the colors you used are PERFECT!!!!!!!! Just make that cup of Cocoa & it'll WARM YOU UP!!! :) SUPER!!!!!!!! :)

The Rubber Maid said...

How cute is that! Darling idea for a sweet little gift Just love it.
Pat

Debbie said...

Adorable, Cocoa treat topper and so cleaver too!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Heather Rogers said...

Oh how stinkin' cute! :)

Allison Cope said...

What a super fun way to give a yummy treat! Awesome Stacy! Thanks for playing along with our "winter inspired" theme this week for the Timeless Tuesday Challenge at Flourishes!

America said...

This is so darn CUTE!!! Love the royal blues! What a super FUN treat project!