Friday, October 26, 2012

Sweetness of Friendship

Happy Friday! Over on Flourishes Blog today we pulling out an oldie but goodie set Forest of trees. Some excited news for you savvy shoppers, we are bringing back the Gamblers Sale!
Are you ready to take a gamble? Starting today, Flourishes will be hosting a progressive sale called our Gambler’s Sale! We’ll start the sale at 10% off all items on our SALE page and then, each Friday afterward, we will drop prices another 5% until all the items are going, going, GONE! Quantities are limited – so take a gamble and see how low these prizes will go and risk losing the sale or buy them before they get snatched up! There will be no back orders on any of the products facing retirement. So, get these items before they are gone for good! Since we have to make room on our shelves for new products, this sale is bound to be good! Click HERE to take a peek at our sale pages!

Now for my creation...I had this whole masculine card in mind when I started this creation and well, not sure what happened. ha!  I stamped out my sentiment single called Sweetness of Friendship onto classic white cardstock using Memento tuxedo black ink. Before I cut the sentiment rectangle I stamped one of the trees from Forest of Trees using garden green ink.
I layered the sentiment panel onto some Pistachio Color Made Easy cardstock. Along with some matching ribbon from the Color Made Easy Pistachio called moss green. I have to tell you these collections make is super easy to pick everything from ink, ribbon to cardstock. I like that!
My frame shapes are using Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles that I can't seem to get enough of. I really do love this shape and makes awesome framed shapes. Added some white crochet lace behind my ribbon bow that has a Crystal Pastel center for some bling. Now you see why this can't be a masculine creation. ha!
Be sure to check out the Design Team creations today:
Christine
Cindy
Julie
Danielle
Tammy
Heather
Silke
Sharon
Jan Marie


12 comments:

Debbie said...

This is just stunning Stacy... Love how you edged it.

Hugs
Debbie

Karen W said...

Oh I love this and I have those stamps, wonderful card!!!

Betty Benton said...

You could not have done anything to make this card any more beautiful -- it is elegant perfection!

Tracy said...

I wish I could figure out how to use those Romantic Rectangles as beautiful as you and Pat Smethers do. sigh..... Gorgeous card Stacy. Hugs!

TLady said...

OH STACY!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE ALL the white with the color! It makes it STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!! The embossing & dies & the ribbon just ENHANCE the beauty of this card!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! :)( I have a difficult time stamping OVER my images!)IT LOOKS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Marisa said...

Gorgeous frame around the card and love the green against the white. Beautifully done!

Allison Cope said...

Wonderful card Stacy! Love the tree image with your sweet quote stamp! Gorgeous card this week!

Heather Rogers said...

I was going to say what a CAS beauty, but there is so much detail to this creation. I love the pretty SB frame and embossed cardstock. :)

Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! This is SO pretty!
Beth Greco

Silke Ledlow said...

So beautiful Stacy! I like how you stamped the tree image and the sentiment on top! Hugs ~S~

Dawn B. said...

Stacy this is so pretty. I love the way you stamped the tree and then the sentiment over it. What a great look. Go Bears..:) couldn't resist.

dpkennedy said...

This is SO pretty! I love the sentiment stamped over the image like that and the great dies and embossing you used! Beautiful!