Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A good book and relax

Good morning! I hope you are ready for some more peeks from Whiff Of Joy newest Digi's coming. This darling just makes me say awwww... and think of my boys. This guy is called Lazy afternoon reading. I have stamped him onto classic white cardstock with memento tuxedo black ink and colored with various copic markers.
He is layered onto a spellbinders shape and popped up on dimensionals. A little faux stitching around the edges with some brads for fun. My ribbon is tied off with a button twine combo and our awesome Vintage Key Trio. Voila!
Be sure to check out the sneak peeks from the Design Team:

Sabine
Vicky
Marion
Karina
Clarissa
Andrea



7 comments:

SARA said...

hi dear, i love your card!!!! bellooooooooo :) hugs

Cheryl said...

It's precious, and I love the keys!

Marisa said...

Yes, little boys do hold the keys to your heart :) Darling image and card.

marion said...

so lovely, hugs, Marion

Emily Keaton said...

How sweet is this???? LOVE it to bits :)

Clarissa Schupp said...

Love this cute image, I allways want to sit next to this little boy. Have a fab week.
big hugs Clarissa

Tracy said...

So cute! I'm about to do what this little guy is doing. LOVE to read. Great layout on your card Stacy and the little keys are lots of fun. Hugs!