Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Serenity is nice, if you remember it

Good morning! Something about this prayer just eludes me at times, how about you? You would think reading this, seeing this and knowing this it wouldn't but it does at times. Aaaahhh... Guess that is why we are a work in progress, right.  ;-)  


This stamp is called Serenity Prayer that I stamped onto white card stock. Die cut a Spellbinders oval frame around it and textured the background panel. Added some Cherry Lynn Flourished swirls die cut in white also, and a few of my remaining dark eggplant prima's my friend Pat made me. Voila!  Hope you have a wonderful day. 


3 comments:

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Stacy, beautiful prayer and love those gorgeous flowers.

Leslie Miller said...

Yes, it's a prayer to remember and I really need to keep it in mind. Your gorgeous card is certainly memorable! So pretty in crisp white with the rich contrast of the deeply colored flowers.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I so love this prayer, and with the fast pace of life today, it's easy to get caught up with "life." I love it and should have it posted in my craft room! I love how you've made it the focal point with these gorgeous flowers. Such rich colors against the texture white...just love the dies and embossing you've used!! Thanks for a special reminder today...God is in control...may I rest in Him! Hugs, sweet friend!