Sunday, February 22, 2015

Soft Camilla's

This weeks Featured Stamper 420 is Sue aka Sue28. Lots of great creations to choose to case. I choose this Bermuda Leaves card to case. I kept the over all layout, large flower. I removed the sentiment, changed the papers, colors and actual flower. Congrats Sue and enjoy your week! 


These Camellia's are a joy to color I think I have said before. You can add such rich color or light as I have here with soft pinks and greens. Simple Spellbinders oval for the frame shape that is popped up on dimensionals. I then did a few simple layers with card stock and wrapped a ribbon seam across the base. A few pink sequins in the corners and voila! Easy Peasy. Hope you can play along this week! 


3 comments:

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Stacy..Such soft and lovely colors.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy!! These are gorgeous, and your coloring is exquisite!! I so love these blooms and love the elegant layout to show off these beauties!! Beautiful CASE of Sue's card! Warm hugs, sweet friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Love this soft look. So sugary sweet and feminine. You never cease to amaze me.