Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Shake it up, baby

The House Mouse Blog challenge this week is themed Love is in the air. I am still working on some Valentine day cards and this House Mouse was perfect for the challenge. These guys are called Read My Lips. Isn't that fun! 


I haven't created a shaker card in a while so I figured I would play around with that idea. My frame is with Spellbinders Labels Twenty Five and Adorning Labels Twenty five die cut in black card stock. Added red and white sequins behind the clear acetate window and a few sparkles around the edges of the frame. My sentiment is from an old retired stamp set and it was perfect for this shaker card. Voila!!!  These guys just make me smile! Hope you have a wonderful day. 


9 comments:

Becky said...

What a fabulous card Stacy! Awesome coloring and Love the design, just awesome..

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is way too funny! I just love House Mouse, and the shaker card is perfect along with the GREAT sentiment! LOL! And it reminds me when we were kids get our lips red from candies! Haha! Love it! Hugs1

Snoopy said...

Love this shaker card, Stacy! Your coloring is beautiful and the bold red, black and white is really striking. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Leslie Miller said...

Hahahaha! They are cute! This reminds me of the flavored wax lips when I was a kid and how fun they were. This is fabulous as a shaker with the pretty frame!

Beth Brovold said...

Oh I love shaker cards Stacy...beautifully done and so very effective against the black!! Your sweet image is perfect...also perfect for our challenge at House Mouse & Friends!! Thank you for sharing with us and good luck!!
Take care,
Beth

Sue said...

Welcome home Stacy. What a great shaker card. Loving the black, red and white color combo. Very creative use of the die for a shaker card too, love it all. So glad you joined us for the challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.......we miss you.....

Hugs
Sue

Marisa said...

These little guys made me smile. The back frame makes them pop :)

Jean Bullock said...

Soooo cute. I love their little kissy mouths. The die cut frame is wonderful.

Diane said...

Oh wow Stacy, your shaker card is gorgeous sweetie !! What a great idea to put sequins in !! Thanks so much for playing along with us at HMFMC !!

Good luck sweetie !!

hugs Diane xx