Sunday, April 12, 2015

FS427 Furry Thinking

This weeks Featured Stamper is Sue aka Gregzgrul. Great gallery of creations. I choose this Furry Favorite card to case. Kept the furry friend, over all sketch and similar papers. Changed the actual dog image, made it a larger panel, added brads. Enjoy your week Sue! 



This fun guy is from Whipper Snapper called Good News Puppy that I bought years ago and enjoy stamping. He is on white card stock and colored with various Copic markers. I added a decorative border to the edge and a few bards. I made this for my friend Leslie who's fur baby has not been well as of late. Lulu is such a sweet puppy and Ranger wanted to make sure she knew we were thinking about her.  ;-)  I hope you get a chance to stamp and play this weekend. 

3 comments:

Maria Rodriguez said...

Hello Stacy: I just love Whipper Snapper images, I have a few and they are as cute as can be.
Your little furry puppy is adorable and this card truly amazing, love the little bird DSP, very sweet indeed.
Thank you so much for sharing and for reminding me of my Whipper Snapper stamps. Must go and take a look at them again.

Leslie Miller said...

Awwww, Stacy! Look what I just found! I'll be sure and show this to LuLu when it arrives. So CUTE and very sweet of you. I showed it to Rich just now and he really loved it, too.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, how sweet is this pup??? I just love him, and what a darling card! This would be great for anyone, especially one of our sons. Love your layout and that cute DP! Hugs!