Sunday, April 19, 2015

FS428 Thanks so much

This weeks Featured Stamper 428 is Mary aka maryj68. Congrats Mary! Colorful and fresh gallery that I really enjoyed looking through. I choose this Grown up Thank you card to case. I kept with the theme of florals in a vase, over all sketch and colors. Changed the stamp, papers and my sentiment panel. Hope you can play along this week. 


My Arranging Roses is printed on white card stock and colored with Copic markers. The sea foam and pink color combo is a favorite color array with me right now, so plan to see more of this soon.  ;-)   Once colored I layered a Beautiful Borders die for the edges and adhered to the base of the card that has two strips of designer paper layered down. Added my sentiment from Dynamic Duos Glads and Gerberas and a few jewels. Voila! 


3 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

Just beautiful, love this cheerful card.

Becky said...

What a beautiful card Stacy. Beautiful colors.

Leslie Miller said...

This is just as sweet and pretty as can be, Stacy! This vase of roses is one of my Marcy favorites.