Sunday, October 18, 2015

Release Day at Power Poppy

Happy Release day at Power Poppy! Oh my goodness... talk about exciting. Hope you have had as much fun as we have the last week showing you all the new goodies released today. That's right, the store has all the new stamps ready to purchase, woot woot! So get your check book out!  ;-)


My creation today using Cozy Cupfuls is stamped on white card stock and colored with Copic markers. Yes I had to get a blue card in this release, it just wouldn't be the same if I didn't. hee hee  Layered a die cut oval shapes under the image panel in grey card stock to match the base die cut. Wrapped silver cord around the left edge, added some sequins accents. A snowflake to the sentiment tag and some stickles on the gifts. Voila! 

Be sure to check out the creations from the Bloom Brigade


5 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, yes, Miss Stacy, you had to have blue - well certainly! And do I love it!! This is just the sweetest image with the gifts and cup of cocoa (that reindeer is so sweet), and I love the dies you've used along with the fish-tail tag and that sweet snowflake and silver cord. And of course, you know I love the sequins. So here comes Christmas - woohoo! I'll be ready soon as my stamps come! Hehe! Hugs!

https://adiecrafty.blogspot.com/ said...

I do love the royal effect of the blue, super card

Yoonsun Hur said...

Beautiful!! So bright and cheerful!

Karen L K said...

Pretty in blue!!

Leslie Miller said...

Love this set, love your card. That blue really makes a statement, as in "Stacy loves blue"! So pretty with the silver cord and sequins and the blue snowflake. Awesome!