Friday, October 30, 2015

Spicy Friday

Happy Spicy Friday! Yep, I used Spice It Up for my creation today.  ;-)  Now this turned out different in my head then when it came together on paper?!?!  If anyone figures out why this happens please let me know. ha ha!  Anyways, stamped the spicy orange onto white card stock and die cut a few oval layers. Colored using various Copic markers. 


The orange and teal were so pretty together that I went with that for my colors. Added a spellbinders curvy die cut to the top and textured swiss dots to the background. Added jewels and sparkle for the final touch. Voila! 

Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigade today: 

Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber
Katie Sims
Tosha Leyendekker


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Stacy! The embossed white polka dot background looks fab against the gorgeous colours in the image :-)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is gorgeous, and I just love these colors together! I'm not sure what was in your head (haha!!), but it surely came out perfectly with this beautiful curvy die and the focal images in two beautifully shaped ovals. And that button (or brad) is beautiful! I love it!! Hugs, sweet friend, and have fun this weekend!

Leslie Miller said...

Spicy Friday! That's cute, Stacy! I don't know what was in your head but I sure love how this turned out. Soooo pretty! I don't know why that happens, but it happens to me all the time.

Traci M said...

Stacy, I really like this...it looks like a hanging ornament...really pretty with the white and pop of pretty blue!