Monday, October 19, 2015

So grateful

Good morning. How was your weekend? Hopefully it was nice and relaxing. I had some family in town that we don't see often so it was nice to hang out with them for a bit. Over all rather relaxing for us which was super nice. 


Last week I received my new Serendipity stamps that I ordered and this is one of them called Horn of plenty. A beautiful fall center piece image I think. Figured I really should have a few more fall like stamps in my collection, plus I ordered a new snowman. hee hee  Serendipity has a monthly challenge and October is something new. Well that is perfect since these are all new, so I played along. I stamped the image onto white card stock and colored with Copic markers and a simple mat onto chocolate card stock. My designer paper is layered using kraft and a heart Die-light trim. A simple layer of piercing around the edge and my sentiment tag and voila! Hope you have a wonderful day!


7 comments:

Mary Dew Lee said...

Wow Stacy! What a beautiful card! Your coloring is stunning and I love, love, love the little "dew" drops on the pumpkin! Thanks so much for showing off your new stamps in Serendipity Stamps What's New Challenge!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wow, Stace! This is gorgeous! Your cornucopia is fabulously colored & I love the layout & paper.Thanks so much for joining us at Serendipity Stamps!

Marybeth said...

Absolutely stunning , loving the drops of dew on the pumpkins! Gorgeous coloring too! Thanks for joining us at the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog, Stacy!

Leslie Miller said...

That's a gorgeous stamp and so colorful! Love the papers you used, too. Really pretty card, Stacy!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is one beautiful Thanksgiving card. I love the colors and coloring, and what a great DP you've used with the piercing) I love it! Hugs!

Vickie Z said...

Fabulous coloring!! I was just working on a Thanksgiving image... coloring myself but, this is so wonderful!! So glad you joined us at SSCB!!

Jeanne J. said...

Stacy this is drop dead gorgeous ! My most favorite SS image ever - I look for it every fall - it has every color of the rainbow.. .total eye candy!