Friday, August 26, 2016

Going for the bold

Happy Friday! This beautiful new Digi called Pure Prairie Bouquet was just released a bit ago. Wow, right!!! 
I wanted to go bold in my colors for this one with red, one of the hardest colors for me to use. Why not give it a try.  :-)  
May have had this a little too large as the stitched die was the largest one in the set to cut this out. However makes for an easy card with just a few accents using sequins. I did add some sparkle to the petals on the flowers. You can never had too much sparkle. hee hee


Stamped my sentiment from Nice Things to Say and created a tag tied off with a button and some twine. Voila! 
Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations:
  Allison Cope 
Julie Koerber
Kathy Jones
Tosha Leyendekker



4 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, these are gorgeous, and I love the colors you've used for this amazing bouquet! And I love the red mat with the sequins and how you've added a button to anchor your sentiment! Beautifully done, and I LOVE it! Hugs! xoxo

JD/ Jill said...

Very Pretty! Great coloring!

Leslie Miller said...

Big, bold, and beautiful! The red looks super with this and I love the button accents. Can't believe I haven't colored this one yet. So many images waiting for me to color!

Traci M said...

I love your big Boquet in these vibrant colors, Stacy!! Just gorgeous...you make coloring look so easy!!