Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Close Knit Friendship

Morning! How about a card that is non holiday related today? My card is using a retired set from Whiff Of Joy called Close Knit Maya. They are no longer in business, yet you might find this on Ebay used? It is so cute.  This was made for a special person in mind and I hope she likes it.


Maya is stamped on white cardstock and colored with various Copic markers. A simple stitched die cut for the frame with a picket fence across the bottom. My designer paper is from Soulful Stitches paper pack. This is the sentiment in the stamp set and a tag cut for the edge with a brad center. Voila! Have a wonderful day. 


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Hahahahahaha! Oops, bare bottom! So fun and cute and you know I love it, Stacy! Anything to make me smile is great in my book. The fence is a darling and perfect bit of trim.