Friday, November 11, 2016

Give Thanks in all things

Happy Friday! I know what your thinking.... three fall cards in the same week, gasp!!! Is she feeling okay? ha ha  I have been working on several fall cards, they are not my favorite and I tend to skip over them more often than not. But how do you skip over this gorgeous Bittersweet Wreath, you don't! The first one I created was yes a Christmas card but... do you blame me? At least a fall one came next. hee hee  Moving on... ;-) 


My designer paper for the background is from the Warm and Cozy pack layered onto some mustard and rust card stock. Some faux stitching around the edges. Wrapped lace trim and ribbon around and tied into a bow. More of the CTMH hardware added to the sentiment panel and some suduko gel pen added to the branches. Voila! 

The Power and Spark Challenge Think Pink is still waiting for your creation to be added. We have some wonderful creations already added so be sure to check it out and add yours. 

Bloom Brigade creations today:

Christine Okken 

Julie Koerber 




6 comments:

Unknown said...

They should be your favorite as this is GORGEOUS! Your wreath is beautiful! I also adore your design, the ribbon and wee bit of lace peeking through and that pretty piece of hardware. This is really lovely!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I'm with your about fall cards...don't make many. But I love this wreath and have made more this year because of it! Hehe! But truly, this is gorgeous, and I love your coloring. And what fabulous DP with the pretty matting and one of your "signature" ribbon and lace treatments...love it! And what a great way to add your sentiment. Love the fishtail edge with the hardware. And truly, it looked like real stitching to me...don't you just love the faux stitching? No need to get out the sewing machine. Beautifully finished with a gorgeous bow!! Hugs, sweet friend, and have a great weekend! xoxo

Barbara said...

I need one more Thanksgiving card and this maybe the one. The shading of the wreath in the middle is great. Gives it some depth and still looks light and airy. The cranberry bow on the side, is luscious.

Davi said...

So pretty Stacy! I like the way you shaded a bit behind the wreath and the pretty fall colors. I always love lace & bows :) Have a great weekend!

Leslie Miller said...

I cannot blame you at all, Stacy! I love fall cards and this wreath is particularly beautiful. I just printed it last week and hoping I can get it done before fall is over. Your ribbon is such a beautiful color and I love the hardware. The way you shaded the wreath gives it a lot of depth. Fabulous!

Traci M said...

So pretty, and I like those little berries in all their pretty Fall colors! Such a beauty ...I use this lace treatment a lot, too...it is my very favorite!