Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November Dirty Dozen Christmas Tidings

Good morning! Today is the first of November and that means the new Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge is posted up. This months theme is "Sing in all achord" and there is a few ways you can interpret this theme. Check it out on the DD Fan Club Page found HERE. Hope you can play along. 


My creation is using the beautiful Wreaths Plain and Fancy for this months challenge. The wreath is colored with various Copic markers. I was going with the flow of the paper for the colors and the circular pattern using the wreath. Wrapped some silver ribbon and silver cord around the base tied into a bow with a jeweled center. My sentiment in the middle is from the set Simple Joys. Added some sparkle and jewels to finish it off, voila! 


2 comments:

Davi said...

This is so pretty Stacy! The dp with the navy really looks wonderful with the beautiful wreath! Really like the Silvery ribbon, bow and jewel with it!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhhhh, I love how you colored this! I almost didn't recognize it. I was thinking I'd like to color this stamp again this year and now you've sealed the deal. Love those silvery-gray leaves to match your ribbon, and the gem accent on the ribbon is gorgeous!