Friday, January 25, 2019

You and Me Baby

Is this new digi awesome or what? This is My Favorite Pair from Marcy's new Instant Garden release earlier this week. I had fun coloring this up. The designer paper was my color choice for this creation today and I like how it turned out. 


The designer paper is layered onto some cranberry card stock with some faux stitching around the edges. The image is colored with various Copic markers then die cut with a stitched rectangle. I die cut a few more hearts and arrows to add to the creation.
 I think I might use this as either a valentine card for my hubby or anniversary card. hee hee  A little bit of sparkle is added to the ribbon and the hearts... Voila!  We only have one game this weekend so I am really excited to get into the stamp room and color up some creations this weekend. We will see if my grand plan works out or not.  ;-)

Check out the bloom brigades creations today: 

  Kathy Jones
Julie Koerber



5 comments:

Kathy Jones said...

Gorgeous card Stacy!!! I think it would be perfect for your hubby! :)

Pauline said...

Beautiful Stacy! Love the colour combo you used. This would be a great valentine card for your hubby! TFS.

Julie Koerber said...

Love the Valentine vibe you've got going on here! Too fun! And.... hope the boys win their games so you can get some time in in your stamp room! LOL! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

You made this so happy and colorful and I love it! Gosh, I never thought of it for an anniversary, but it's perfect for that, too. Or really, any time is a good time to express a little love. It is a gorgeous image! Love that little heart and arrow!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, what a fabulous card, Stacy! I agree that it's perfect for Valentine's Day, anniversary, or just saying "I love you!" Beautiful layout and DP, and I love those hearts. And what a fabulous color combination! I love it all, my friend! Hugs and love! xoxo