Saturday, February 16, 2019

Blooming wonderful sale ladies...


Happy Saturday! Marcy has a weekend stamp steal sale going on with these delightful stamp sets. Check out Blooming Wonderful and Winter Pick Me Up


I stamped the image from Bloomin wonderful onto white card stock and colored based on the designer paper and scrap paper I choose before I started. These colors turned out wonderful I think. The sketch was sort of a combo between two different previous cards I have made and I combined them. Not bad but it was all I could think of at the time. Added some sponging to the sentiment circle and some textures to the green panel behind. A few pearls and sparkles to finish it off. Voila! 
Hope you have some time to stamp this weekend. Have a great day. 

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I LOVE the sketch and I think I'll save it for future reference. Wow! You colored this favorite image beautifully, Stacy!

CherylQuilts said...

What a beautiful card, Stacy! I love this sketch too, and what a great way to use that pretty diagonal stripe as you palette. Beautifully done. You sure must be replenishing your stash of cards. I need to do that too. You are my hero!! Hugs and love! xoxo