Friday, February 8, 2019

Mojo 508 Birthday

Happy Friday! Game tonight is another winner moves on, loser season is over. It is so exciting and then at the same time nerve racking. Either way they have had a great season at the end of the game. Hoping for another win though.  ;-)  
I have yet another card done with a Mojo Sketch 508. GASP!!! I know right. Doing pretty good keeping up. Watch now I will be behind. haha  Either way its a goal each week. Grabbed Party Time for the sketch and created another one for the birthday stash. The cake was perfect as I wanted to cut it out and pop it up on the card. 


I like the fun colorful designer papers for the sketch, they were perfect. Not to mention from the scraps bin. yeah!! Cut the layers as the sketch needed added a few sequins and some sparkles to the cake. Voila! Another sketch and birthday card complete. I am feeling pretty good.  :-)

Here is a look at the sketch if you wanted to play along. 



6 comments:

Cindy Lawrence said...

Love this, Stac! So bright & cheerful, and that is a great sketch! I miss participating in those sketches. I'll have to jump in & play again soon. xoxo

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Thanks so much for joining me for Mojo Monday!

Leslie Miller said...

Julee's sketches are the best for using designer paper and you're doing a great job keeping up. How bright and fun these papers are with the cake. Love the colorful sequins, too. Looks like a party! Good luck to the boys!

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

Avery Happy card Stacy. I love that it is so colourful and I want to take a bite out of your gorgeous cake (LOL)
Thank yuo so much for sharing and have a happy weekend.

Pauline said...

Stacy this is an awesome card! I agree a great way to use up scraps.Good for you for continuing on with a sketch each week. I really need to do this as well. Fun card, love the papers and bright colours.

CherylQuilts said...

Woot, woot, girl! You are definitely on a roll with the sketches, and I love it! Great way to use your scraps, and I love this cake with the DP. Love those layers! Go team, too, and by now the season is over...breathe now? LOL! Hugs and love! xoxo