Friday, February 1, 2019

SCSCCFEB19 Start with your house

Afternoon! Finally got my card done and photo'd  (yes crooked but it will have to do) before we head out to the game. The February Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge is posted up and ready for your creation. Check it out over on the SCS Forum HERE


These guys are so sweet and once I start pulling them out I always smile and enjoy it. Fairly quick and easy since we have been crazy busy with basketball. I stamped them on white cardstock and colored with copic markers. Added some faux stitching around the base layers. This is designer paper from and old Teresa Colins pack called Santa's list. My sentiment is stamped on vellum and then some enamel dots for the corners and stickles on the icing. Voila! Hope you can play along this month. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Crooked, straight, whatever... this is as cute as can be! Candyliciously colored and just darling. I have three HM stamps to color for Christmas this year and looking forward to it!