Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Cheers to a lovely friend

Good morning! I pulled out My English Rose last week and created a few card with it. This is another one that I had made and I really like how it turned out. Marcy sure does know how to draw florals doesn't she. Aaaahhhhhh. 


A scrap piece of white paper from another project was sitting on the desk so I used that for the main panel. Stamped the rose a few times in a row and cut to fit the card front. Colored with various Copic markers and then added a red layer to the side panel. Attached to the card base and then my sentiment with a fish tail end. A few scattered sequins and voila! Have a wonderful day. 

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

She does know how to draw flowers and you know how to color them -- lots of them. Gorgeous, Stacy! Love all the white in the design.

Pauline said...

Beautiful colouring of the roses. Love the reds against the white background, these roses pop!