Monday, September 30, 2019

October is cozy

It is October 1st  (or shortly it will be) and that means the Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge is posted up and I hope you can play along this month. My creations is using Cozy Cupfuls. 



I stamped this sweet cup with the tree on white card stock and colored with various Copic markers. I then die cut with a stitched die. The base is a few layers of card stock and designer paper. Before I added it to the base layer I did emboss with the matching stitched layers. Added my sentiment and an enamel dot. Topped it off with some sparkle and voila! 

Have a wonderful day! 

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I really like how you incorporated the blue in the foliage, Stacy. Not only does it look beautiful, but it ties in with the designer paper. Almost looks like there are blue lights on the tree. So pretty!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

I do believe blue is your favorite color. Your card is just delightful. I love all the stitched dies. I admirer how you can use and mix all those pretty papers.

Pauline said...

Oh Stacy, this is so very pretty! I love your choice of paper, goes very well with your image. Beautifully coloured, love the red balls, just makes this pop! Great idea for embossing the stitched layers on your base layer. Love this!