Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Quick masculine cards

Two quick masculine birthday cards for you today. My birthday stash was empty once again and I need a few for the month.  My first one is using A Godly Man that was perfect for my designer paper. Simple piercing around the base layers for this one and my birthday sentiment across the edge. 

This second one is using up some scraps of designer paper and scraps from the above card. So  twofer today. ha ha  Also did get to use "new to me" embossing folder of the elk head. I know this will be used a lot in my family cards so I finally broke down and bought it.  


Two for the price of one with using scraps today, not to shabby.  :-)  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful, Stacy! Very masculine with the elk head. I absolutely love the embossing folder. You know how anything nature or woodland themed appeals to me.