Friday, February 7, 2020

Birthday cones

Good morning and happy Friday! First play off game is tomorrow for the boys. They are win or go home from this point forward. Wish them luck and a win!  :-)  
Had time last weekend to get this colored and finally finished the rest of it. Very easy with Easy Breezy Coneflowers


The scrap of designer paper was my color inspiration with a focus on the orange. Red and orange seem to be the colors I have more issues with than anything. Frustrating but I think I finally got this how I wanted it to look. Added my birthday sentiment along the side. Some textured base paper along the back for the base panel. A few sequins and some sparkle to finish it off. Voila 

Check out the Bloom Brigades creations:
  Julie Koerber
 Kathy Jones 

2 comments:

Kathy Jones said...

This is beautiful Stac!! I love how cheery and happy it is!! Awesome colouring! :)

Leslie Miller said...

You've done the most amazing job coloring this, Stacy, but then, you always do. The flower centers are my absolute favorite part of this. Love love it! I wouldn't have thought you have an issue with orange and red because you did such a beautiful job on the whole of your card. Good luck with the boys!