Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Pink Christmas

A few days late posting on my blog but I did manage to get it posted on SCS like I was suppose to. This is for the February Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge. You can play along with us HERE


I like this months challenge and knew that Handmade With Love tags was perfect for what I wanted. This was intentionally left with very few embellishments as I spent a lot in postage last year mailing cards that were bulky. My goal is a few less bulky ones this year. hee hee 
The image is a digi that I enlarged for the front of my card. A few layers of paper after my image was colored. Then a lot of sparkle, so it has some pizzazz after all with out all the bulkiness. Anyways... Voila! Hope you play along this month.


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This is so pretty, Stacy, and WOW, that snowflake paper is gorgeous! I hear you about the postage. A square card always requires extra because it needs to be hand canceled, but a two ounce stamp will cover it if not too heavy. Sometimes you just gotta make a square card!

Kathy Jones said...

OMGosh, look at you go - getting into Christmas already!!! This is fabulous and I love all the PINK!!