Friday, February 14, 2020

With all my heart Rose

Happy Friday and Valentines's day. Hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful day. This is the last of my attempts at cards for today and I think I finally like how this one turned out. My base papers are from the stash that I pierced around the edges before layering onto the base. 


My single rose is from Everything's Even Rosier stamp set that is colored with various Copic markers. My red's turned out rather good so I was pleased. Lots of work getting my coloring into a groove again but its coming along. Added a few enamel dots scattered around and some sparkle. Voila! 

Check out the Bloom Brigades creations: 
Allison Cope
 Julie Koerber


2 comments:

Pauline said...

So very pretty Stacy! Beautiful colouring, love your layout and papers! Nice finishing touches with the enamel dots! Have a great weekend!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, yes, I like how this one turned out, too... a LOT! As if your other cards were sub-par. Stacy, you're somethin' else!