Sunday, October 25, 2020

Quite a Christmas part one, day three

Good afternoon and welcome to Power Poppy's Quite a Christmas release part one. What do I mean part one... well our fabulous and talented Marcy has been drawing away like a mad girl and she has a total of 10 stamp set/digital sets for you. All of these are available in digital format OR in stamp form. Woot woot! We will be sharing the first 5 with you over the next few days. Then the other 5 starting November 12th. Marcy has information and notes on all the sets found on the Power Poppy Blog each day. Get ready and enjoy! 



Day three is sure to have you drooling with Garden of Gratitude. Can I hear and oh my goodness... This set is totally fun right? The other ones in this set are just waiting to be colored. Simple layers with some of the falling snow embossing folder for the backdrop. Along with a Spellbinders die cut edge along the bottom.



My image is colored with various Copic markers. I went with purple boots for a friend who will just adore this card. Added some die cut flourishes leaves and then sequins and stickles to finish it off. Voila




Check out the Bloom Brigades creations today:

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I love these different colors that you used here. This is such a fun image, my favorite and I am sure will be colored up many times. This is a great alternative to just black boots.