Friday, October 23, 2020

Quite a Christmas Part One

Good afternoon and welcome to Power Poppy's Quite a Christmas release part one. What do I mean part one... well our fabulous and talented Marcy has been drawing away like a mad girl and she has a total of 10 stamp set/digital sets for you. All of these are available in digital format OR in stamp form. Woot woot! We will be sharing the first 5 with you over the next few days. Then the other 5 starting November 12th. Marcy has information and notes on all the sets found on the Power Poppy Blog each day. Get ready and enjoy! 



First up is Mossy Pots with Paperwhites stamp set or digital format. For my card I really wanted to go with a light feel and some aqua shades. I dug around in the designer paper pile to find what would work for my color choices and found this from the pack Authentique called Colorful Christmas which was perfect. 


My image is colored with various Copic markers and then a scored border around the edge. Wrapped some lace trim with ribbon and silver cord around the base layers. My sentiment is tied off with some silver cord and enamel dots. Stickles on the ornament balls and voila! 


Check out the Bloom Brigades creations:



3 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

This is so pretty! I am blown away by all the unique card designs shown by the team tonight! What a fun hop so far!

Barbara said...

I pick up new inspiration from each blog that I hope to. I love the softer colors and the way that you colored the pot. Thanks for being so supportive with your comments.

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, what a beautiful card, and I absolutely love the soft pastel color palette! I forget about scoring the edges...it's a really nice touch. But I love your layouts and your lovely embellishments that give that extra pop to your beautiful coloring! Hugs and love, sweet friend! xoxo