Saturday, October 24, 2020

Quite a Christmas part one, day two

Good afternoon and welcome to Power Poppy's Quite a Christmas release part one. What do I mean part one... well our fabulous and talented Marcy has been drawing away like a mad girl and she has a total of 10 stamp set/digital sets for you. All of these are available in digital format OR in stamp form. Woot woot! We will be sharing the first 5 with you over the next few days. Then the other 5 starting November 12th. Marcy has information and notes on all the sets found on the Power Poppy Blog each day. Get ready and enjoy! 



Did you enjoy day one? I know we sure enjoyed being able to show the new set.Today we have for you Enchanted Branches- Nativity. The sprigs were calling my name to color and cut out for my tag accents so I did just that. hee hee  There is a lot of suduko gel pen around the edges and on the greenry for sparkle but hard to see in the photo. I took it at an angle to get as much shown as I could. 


The designer paper is from and old Bo Bunny pack called rejoice. I die cut the two layers with a spellbinders decorative die then layered onto the base. Added the ribbons and cord for the tag holder and sequins accents. Voila! 



Check out the Bloom Brigades creations today:


1 comment:

Julie Koerber said...

Stace - love the way you used this set to create a gorgeous tag! The paper, bling and colors meld so well and the message, of course, is just perfect too! LOVELY!