Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Birthday ride

Birthday ride today using an oldie but a goodie from long ago called Classic Rides. This set has not been dusted off in so long. When looking at all the older cards I made I really want to just revamp a few of the older ideas I created with using the set. However I don't have time to do that. ha  I flipped this on the side and it was perfect for the low ride truck in the set. Colored with various Copic markers and sponged around the edge of the panels.


Love this designer paper from a ODBD pack for the guys. A few brads and voila! 
Check out this weeks sketch SC910 at a glance. 




3 comments:

Pauline said...

Stacy, this is awesome! I love it all, paper is so perfect for your image. Fabulous masculine card!

Leslie Miller said...

I know... there's always way more ideas than time to execute them. How cool this is with the sketch turned on its side. Awesome paper to go with the low rider truck!

Traci M said...

Very cool masculine card, Stacy!!