Friday, June 24, 2022

Glass eyed Challenge

Happy Friday! I was on the phone chatting with my sister when I was coloring this and got distracted. Turned out pretty good I guess considering I wanted different colors for a few parts. Anyways... This is for the Blossom Challenge over on the Power Poppy Blog. This month is Glass Eyed using an image that is in glass or under glass in your design. The new digi called Accentuate the Positive was perfect for this challenge. Still learning to color glass and water even now but I get better each time. Various Copic markers used to color. 


Added a simple die cut edge to the left with a strip of base paper to match. More of the wood grain designer paper I bought awhile ago. Some sparkle and enamel dots to finish it off. Voila! 


3 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Hey Stacy! So lovely to see you in the challenge! This is awesome! I love the pops of colour in the zinnias, lavendar and blueberries with the soft and pale colours of the other flowers and glass. Makes it feel really graphic and lively. Hugs to you my friend, and thanks for playing along!

Leslie Miller said...

Goodness, Stacy, I saw this in the PP challenge gallery and was gobsmacked! Had to come see who made such a gorgeous card and was thrilled to see it led me right to your blog. Should be no surprise as you have always done such stunning things with Power Poppy. The colors and details are striking, and I'd say you did a stellar job with the glass and water. This is a WOW for sure!

Barbara said...

Great to see your talent here on the challenge. Your blooms are amazing and the coloring on the jar is top notch. I know that you will keep them coming!