Thursday, January 8, 2009

First sketch of the New Year


I hope you have had a wonderful and happy New Year so far. This is Sketches by Tamara first sketch for the New Year. Yea! I have had the hardest time getting my purple based cards to photo lately and I am not sure why.
This sentiment is so encouraging and perfect for the sketch. This is from the Jan. New Releases from Our Daily Bread designs called Lift up our Hands. This is a wonderful set. I know I will be using is quite often. You can see all the cards made so far with these new sets here.
Be sure to check out the other DT cards for sketches here and play along with us.
Hope you have a great day!

7 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, what a stunning card!!! It is absolutely beautiful!! I've been ooooing and ahhhing over that stamp set too! You are about to push me over the edge!!!!!!

Linda

Stampinsilvia said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I lvoe the scallops and the pretty flowers...super job my friend! And congrats on bein on the clear dollar stamps design team...sorry I'm soooooo slow and late getting to you, I have been a slacker lately!

Carolyn King said...

simply beautiful. Great job with the sketch---lovin the purple (who would have thought?)

Becky G said...

Absolutely beautiful, Stacy! I love that sentiment!

Krista B. said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors and that sentiment : )

Olena said...

Great job with the sketch. Love it!

Betty Wright said...

Great colors and design, Stacy!!!! Love the little flowers going across the card. Great card!!!!