Monday, January 12, 2009

MMM ATC Fun


Happy Monday! House Mouse and Friends first challenge for the new year is ATC. Artist Trading Cards... Now I have only done one of these before. I had the hardest time taking this picture though. I finally had to set it on the floor to take it. EEK... Their is a scored line above the scallop edge but you can't see that in the picture. The foil wrapper actually sparkles but its hard to see that. I used some silver foil paper behind the white also.
Hope you get to play along with us. Make sure to leave a link or put twnhpy on SCS for me to find your creation.
Thanks for stopping by! Have an wonderful day.

16 comments:

Betty Wright said...

This is just super cute!!! Great colors and love the cute image...with chocolate!!!!

Angel said...

darling image *wink* ~ this is SOOOO cute!!! sorry 'bout your boy!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Stacy, this is adorable and now you get to rest a week. (Is that a good thing?....maybe not.) I love the colors you used. I would like to work on mine so I hope that's still the challenge next week. :)

Joan Ervin said...

What a super sweet card, Stacy...you coloring is gorgeous!!! Things always go better with chocolate!!!

Jami said...

So cute!! Love the curled corner and the sparkly paper!!
hugs, Jami

Connie M. said...

This is just too sweet, Stacy!! Love it!

Judy Rozema said...

SO SO CUTE!! I love this! Now you should make it into a big card for next Monday like me!

dawnmercedes said...

hey! I put ATC cards in my kids' lunches! veyr fun. They love them...I write little notes on the back.

Unknown said...

This is adorable!!!

Deborah Anton said...

Very cute!!

Anonymous said...

These little meeses are all so adorable and your coloring is always so fabulous!! Love this, Stacy.

Can you believe there is still NO BABY!! They are going to induce her on Friday! Well.. I guess the bedrest worked! lol But that inducing thing is really NO fun. Dang.

Sue said...

aww lovely cute atc,sue.x

Unknown said...

awww this is adorable!! that image is just toooo cute!

Carolyn Bounds said...

These two are just too, too sweet!!! I love every adorable detail:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Bethany Paull said...

Neat idea to make the foil wrapper look real! I really like the rolled corner too.

Susan said...

Darling ATC! Very nicely done.