Friday, January 16, 2009

Gift set for Sister




This is yes another little gift set that I made. I can't help it when I start these little sets I keep making them for awhile. They are wonderful to have on hand. But this set is going to my little sister for her birthday along with something else. I took a picture of the cards up close, and then one with a little box I made to hold them all in. These cards are 4x6in size.
This set is all from the Jan New Release of Our Daily Bread designs set called Lift Up our Hands. I stamped the image off and then huffed on it to make it a little darker. I used the sentiment and verse in each card. She is going to love this, she like my Grandma's one that I made so much so I wanted to make her a set.
These sets can be found here to purchase. There is a new look to the store also, so check it out. And here for other samples the Design team have made also. Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

JenMarie said...

OH, these are GORGEOUS!

Kelley said...

These are so beautiful..what a lovely gift! You certainly have a knack for making these! I like the new look of your blog!

Becky G said...

Another great set, Stacy! They're all beautiful! Your sister's gonna love them!

Hugs,
Becky

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Stacy, this set is beautiful! I agree, they're fun to make and great to have on hand. I need to try a set with Bible verses. That's a great idea. Your blog is looking great too!
Happy Saturday.

Judy Rozema said...

Beautiful set!! You always do so well with sets! I love the blog look - much more professional!

Betty Wright said...

Stacey, this set is gorgeous!!! Great colors, details, and love those stamps!!!!

Great new blog do!!! Love the colors and the flower banner is great!!!!

Linda Anderson said...

WOW, this set is stunning!!! Absolutely gorgeous Stacy!!!

Linda

Anonymous said...

This is such a gorgeous set! Love the muted colors with the pop of pink.

Kevin Renz said...

Love the clean simple lines. There is just something so fun about seeing card sets (lol)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful card set!!!! You are so talented! I love the new look of your blog. Judy helped me do the same.

Laurie Wilson said...

Wow, what an awesome looking gift card set! Great new blog look!

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh what a wonderful set! I'm sure your sister will absolutely LOVE IT!