Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sneaks Last Day
















This is the last day of sneaks for Clear Dollar Stamps Feb. Releases.... Today is probably my most favorite day. Or very close to my favorite. hee hee Make sure you check them out tomorrow they are all for sale here. The Charlie with the football background well that was made for me. I was consoling myself after the Colts loss in the playoffs. I was not very happy that day rather sad. :0(
I love this Christian sympathy set. It also goes well with the other new Charlie stamp set called Charlie Praying. I don't have any of those samples posted yet because I have been giving the cards away before I take a picture of them. It is such a sweet set though. I will work on getting something posted this weekend. Hope you have enjoyed the new releases. Now start filling your cart tomorrow morning! Make sure to check back on Mon Feb 2nd for some exciting news!
Have a wonderful weekend!
1.ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: Sorry CharlieCARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:SU CHcocolate Chip, wsINKPADS:CTMH Black archivalMARKERS:SU creamy caramel, close to coco, pretty in pinkACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:Stylus for scoring, primas, jewels, brads, dimensionalsCOLORING MEDIUM (if any):noneSPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):none
2.ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED:Sorry CharlieCARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:SU garden green, chocolate chip, designer paper lss, whispher whiteINKPADS:CTMH Black archivalMARKERS:creamy caramel, chocolate chipACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:ribbon, brads, spellbinders scallop rectanglesCOLORING MEDIUM (if any):NoneSPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):None
3.ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED:Sorry CharlieCARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:SU designer paper, groovy guava, whispher white, chocolate chipINKPADS:CTMH Black archivalMARKERS:Su creamy caramel, chocolate chipACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:ribbon, jewel, SU scallop punch,clear dollar stamps clear box COLORING MEDIUM (if any):NoneSPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):None
4.ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED:Christian SympathyCARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:SU taken with teal, basic black, whispher white, dp lssINKPADS:SU basic blackMARKERS:noneACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:Dimensionals, pearlsCOLORING MEDIUM (if any):noneSPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):none
5.ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED:Christian SympathyCARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:SU basic black, whispher white, cameo coralINKPADS:SU Basic blackMARKERS:noneACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:Pearls, spellbinders curved rectanglesCOLORING MEDIUM (if any):noneSPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):Sponging around frame

11 comments:

Linda Borneman said...

Hi Stacy!
Wow! Great sneak peeks today all over the place, girl!

First, my fav...the blue and white "Christian Sympathy" card...beautifully soft and serene...just love it! The pink and white is very pretty too, and I love the white bow and background on this one.

Your sweet, adorable Charlie cards are just precious! I couldn't decide which one I liked best...but I'm thinkin' I' in love with the green one...too sweet.

You really outdid yourself on these -- great artistry!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What great cards, Stacy. I love the horse, and the sentiment cards too! Looks like you've been busy but havin' fun in the process. Great cards all week. Will be checking out "Clear Dollar Stamps."

Judy Rozema said...

What great samples to showcase the new sets, Stacy!

Michelle Woerner said...

Oh my! Stacy, sooooo cute! That little horsey brought a big ole smile to my face. I also LOVE the card using the guava DSP, the panel, pearls and ribbon in the corner are perfect! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Hello Stacy... thank you for stoping by my blog, now I am one of your followers... LOL
I love your cards, and I am going to check the clear stamps right now. HUGS...Sonia

Connie M. said...

These are all so cute, Stacy! Love 'em all!

Anonymous said...

WOW - Stacy - you are one busy girl - LOL!!! Love all of your gorgeous creations!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy ... I love your Sorry Charlie cards, especially the first one with the fence and little pink flowers, so adorable! The treat box one is sooo cute too! Your Christian Sympathy ones are equally beautiful and elegant looking!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh look at all these fabulous cards!! What wonderful designs and layouts.

And when it comes to football... hey there's always next year! (As a SeaHawk fan, I've learned that particular phrase well!! lol)

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Stacy...just look at all your fabulous sneak peeks!!! Wow, girl....you did a fabulous job of showcasing all the wonderful new stamps!!! My fave has got to be that sweet Charlie!!!

Becky G said...

Great sneak peeks, Stacy! Love the cuteness of the Charlie cards and the elegance of the verse cards. Fantastic!

Hugs to you,
Becky