Sunday, August 25, 2013

FS342 Fall Blessings

This weeks Featured Stamper342 is Gabby aka gabalot. Wow a very large gallery with lots of great creations. I had a hard time choosing yet I went with her Thanksgiving Cornucopia creation to case. I kept the colors, theme and pumpkins. Changed the stamp, layout embelishments. Hope you can play along with us this week!
I stamped Autumn Blessings onto classic white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo black ink.
Colored with Copic collections:




The frame of the card is die cut using Spellbinders die. After my image was colored I cut around the edges and popped it up on dimensionals. My colored cardstock is using Color Made Easy Rich Browns and Poppy. Added some white lace trim and Color Made Easy Sunflower ribbon. Then finished it off with some flourished pearls. Voila!

3 comments:

bensarmom said...

Stacy, what a gorgeous card! Love your coloring and all of the beautiful details like your frames and beads. Wowzers!

April said...

I am so ready for Fall. We have had some Fall - like days here recently. Your card is beautiful! I also love the cute little card below this post. Great job on both!

TLady said...

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL STACY!!!!!!!!:) I THINK I'm ready for fall!!!!! We saw our kids off to college this weekend!(Our son will be a Senior & our daughter a freshman!) I LOST my little helper!
:( I think it's MOM'S TURN TO CRY NOW!